The Blog About Truth

Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Webkinz



These are my Webkinz. Their names are Jack, DJ3, Daphne, Gerald, and Melody. Melody was my first one. She's so cute. Don't you think she's cute? Jack was my second one. He's a lion. Still cute. Gerald was my third one. He's a pretty nice guy. Another cute animal. DJ3 was my fourth one. I named him that because I'm not really good at spelling. And last was Daphne. I just got her yesterday.



This is my grandma. She has four Webkinz on her head. Don't you think that's funny?



This is my mom with three Webkinz on her head. She's a nice woman.












This is my dad with two Webkinz on his head.
















This is me. I look weird, don't I? I also have one Webkinz on me.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    hehehe! I want some Webkinz on my head too!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home